8 April 2009

Getting back into it

The last week or so I haven't really felt up to exercise particularly. My cold, whilst not too bad, only allowed me the energy to go to work and do everyday stuff, and I had no energy left for exercise. So today I went out for my first jog in about 10 days. I did the 14 min x 2 jog again, and was very pleased that I completed it fairly easily with no apparent detrimental effect from having 10 days off.

The weather is not looking the best over Easter so I guess that may well be my last jog before the holiday. I was hoping to have reached the goal of jogging 30 minutes in one go by Easter, which hasn't quite happened, but hey, before Christmas I could barely run for 1 minute at a time, so even if I didn't quite reached my goal I have progressed well.

I shall have to try and plan in some kind of exercise over Easter - and not eat too much chocolate! Although that shouldn't be a problem as I normally buy my Easter chocs half price the following week...


No comments:

Post a Comment