23 February 2009

And the weekend

On Saturday we had visitors, my uncle and aunt came up for the afternoon. They still hadn't seen our "new" house - which we moved into nearly two years ago, so a long overdue visit! So the exercise I got in there was two hours housework (last minute tidying up and hoovering) in the morning, and an hour and a half stroll in the afternoon, showing them our local area.

It was nice to get out for a walk actually, as I think its been the nicest weekend weatherwise in quite a few weeks.

Anyway, they didn't leave till latish, I was thinking of doing some stretching exercises but too tired in the end so didn't get round to it.

Sunday morning I woke up with conjunctivitis, so that scuppered any plans for the day. I spent most of the day asleep. I didn't feel particularly ill but it's quite a strain on the eyes and head having one hugely swollen eyelid. You forget as well that with only one eye to look through you don't see perspective properly and sometimes have to try twice to pick things up!

Anyway, its on the mend today, but again no exercise done as I was feeling pretty washed out. I have a couple of busy days at work coming up now, so I think the plan will be exercise bike in the evenings and then hopefully will get out jogging again at lunch towards the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, rest up, hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete