17 February 2009

Stage four

Today I had a go at the next stage on the walk/jog plan. It was quite a jump up from stage three and I wasn't really on top form as I've had a niggly cold over the last few days, but nevertheless I made it, although quite slowly. Forgot to stretch at both ends though - really must try harder with that.

Warm up walk 6 mins
Walk/jog 24 min: (5 mins jog + 1 min walk) x 4
Cool down walk 10 mins

So that includes 20 mins of running - officially half of my 40 minute exercise is now actual running! Well - very slow jogging possibly, but I'm working on it.

I shall try and do that twice more this week and see how we go.

I haven't managed to get any strength exercises in for a while. I had visitors at the weekend and its very hard to get a moment to yourself when you have to entertain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment