11 February 2009

A good run

Today's walk/jog plan went well.  I did the 3 mins jog + 1 min walk x 6 again today and it went even better than the first time.  I went slightly faster at the start this time whilst not overdoing it and I finished 2 minutes earlier than previously.  I may have to come up with a slight extension to my route.

However this evening I'm not feeling so good.  I think I may be coming down with a bit of a cold.  It wouldn't surprise me as two others at work have already come down with something within the last week.

I'm planning to run again tomorrow lunchtime but will have to see how I feel.

Soon I shall have to think about getting some proper running shoes.  I didn't buy any straight away in case I didn't get on very well but I think I will probably stick with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment