2 January 2009

The day after Christmas

My Christmas was a little later than most people's. Due to a stomach bug laying low to the husband (now to be referred to as Choc Chip) on Christmas Day itself, the turkey didn't really happen. So we had it yesterday instead, along with all the accompaniments, and very nice it was too.

However the cunning plan of recently changing my weigh-in day to a Friday didn't work out well this morning given that I stuffed myself yesterday. So I must now keep the leftover goodies for treats, and try to not stuff myself on chocs/nuts/cheese inbetween meals, as I now weigh the heaviest I've weighed for quite some time.

Anyway, the plan is not to stress about weight, but to go easy on food, and plan in the exercise. So... Dec 31st I went in to work for the day, although came home early, and then did my Rosemary Conley Salsacise DVD (50 mins). Yesterday we had Christmas Day so that was a day off from exercise. I'm not back at work until Monday now so have plans to go on the exercise bike this afternoon, and either the bike or a DVD tomorrow.

On Monday hopefully I will get back into the running again. I just wish it wasn't so cold. It hasn't been getting above freezing all day, and the sun hasn't appeared either - its really not condusive to outside exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment