26 January 2009

Solved a problem

Today I tried to add a couple more minutes into my walk/run plan:

7 mins warm up walk and stretch
23 min walk/jog: (2 mins jog + 1 min walk)x3, (3 mins jog + 1 min walk)x2, (2 mins jog + 1 min walk)x2
10 min cool down walk, forgot to stretch

Total 40 mins, 16 mins jogging

Must remember to stretch argh! It just flies out of my head. One day I will regret it!

Today I consciously slowed down and paced myself right from the start, so that I could make it through the three minute sections - and everything went to plan. Then it occurred to me that I had been going quite a bit faster at the beginning last week. That would be why I started to run out of energy towards the end then... So, must try and remember that lesson, even if I feel fine to start with, I have to pace myself and not race otherwise I wont make it to the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment