9 January 2009

Nearly on to the next stage

Today's run went really well. It just goes to show you can never tell one day how you will be feeling the next day. And it was fantastic weather - very cold, still not above freezing at lunchtime, but the large grassy area I walk/run on was covered in frost, with that pale blue winter sky and a low sun - beautiful.

Today I did:
10 min warm up walk, quick stretch
19 mins - (1 min 30 secs run + 1 min walk) x 4, with (2 min run + 1 min walk) x 3 in the middle
15 min cool down walk and stretch

So the same amount of running (12 mins) as last time, but with fewer breaks. Feel very pleased with myself. I suppose running for 2 minutes without stopping isn't terribly impressive, but its something I don't think I've ever done in my life before today!


No comments:

Post a Comment